IV. Samuel trusted God
Trusted God with giving Israel a king
Trusted God with his choice in Saul
Trusted God with his redemptive plan for Israel

V. Samuel represents Christ
Man of transition
Messenger of God

VI. Application Questions
Is it easier for you to obey or sacrifice?  To give your heart or your money?  Why do you think that is?
Think about a few instances where you knew God wanted you to do something and you didn’t obey.  What happened?
Think about a few instances where you knew God wanted you to do something and you did obey.  What happened?
Do you believe you have a two-way relationship with God?  Meditate on what that means and what it looks like in your life.
Do you trust God with the future?  Not necessarily your hopes and dreams and security but that there is hope in a future with God?
Do you have a Samuel in your life – someone who can call you out and speak truth into your life?  Are you that Samuel for someone else?

1. Obey, Honor and Enjoy!

“Obey, Honor and Enjoy!” Rev. Jason Kim Ephesians 6:1-3 I. Obey! “Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.” (v. 1) “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD ...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  2. Samuel—To Obey is Better Than Sacrifice

Samuel—To Obey is Better Than Sacrifice Pastor David Son I. Background Time of judges Accomplishments Relationship with Saul/David II. Samuel lives his life by what’s expected of us by God not man 15:22 – “To obey is better than sacrifice” ...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
SCROLL TOP