We seek to teach the Word of God and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit, shaping and equipping our church family so that believers will be nourished and empowered to fulfill their God-ordained, created purpose and ministry. We seek to prepare people who care for one another, and who sensitively reach out to our City and our World that all may be saved, being brought to a living faith in Christ as Savior and Lord.
1. We are a worshiping church. This is a transcendent priority-we will never sacrifice worship on the altar of conventionality or convenience. We will be unhesitatingly joyful, refreshing, and unashamed in our worship. Yet, we’ll also be tender and healing in our expressions. In being worshipers, we have nothing to prove, and yet everything to give to God who has given us so much.
2. We are a community church. We believe that the Bible encourages us to come together in an intimate small group setting in order to share and encourage one another in love and to grow through transparent, authentic, loving and accountable relationship and we do this through oikos ministry.
3. We are a church that evangelizes. This is not an option for us as true followers of Christ. Jesus said, “Go and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life…”(Matthew 28:19 MSG). This is our assignment and our greatest joy. With a sense of Father’s urgency, and with every ounce of the Spirit’s energy and strength working in us, we will search for and rescue the lost.
4. We are a praying church. We will pray as if no one else was praying. In prayer we invade the impossible, bring Heaven’s power to Earth, and violently wrench from the enemy’s grasp what belongs to God and His people.
5. We are a serving church. We believe God has gifted and prepared His people for the works of service and as members of His body we are joined and held together to grow and build itself up in love, as each part does its work.
6. We are a church that believes in the importance and imperativeness of family. We must bring the Gospel, first, to our home. It is in our family where our children will learn and experience love through godly examples.
7. We are a church that believes in biblical leadership. The Bible is clear how we should select and appoint our leaders. It speaks unequivocally about what qualifications they should have before they can exercise their authority and leadership. Therefore, we are committed to hold our leaders to those standards. They should be above reproach.