Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Hey, everyone. Just wanted to let you all know we are alive and well. Sorry it took so long to get internet access! It took us a while to find what works best and even that is sporadic (along with the electricity and water :)

We haven't moved to Sogakope yet to start the slavery ministry. We have to stay at the Haven of Hope a little while longer to get work permits, etc. We also have to find a place to rent. We plan to go again to Sogakope sometime this week to make a final decision on where to live.

We do have a prayer request. After church today, we visited homeless children living in Accra, the capital city. It was very heartbreaking. The authorities let them sleep in the train station at night when it is closed. Since today is Sunday, the train station was closed and the children were there. From what we have seen so far, it appears that most of the children do not have parents. I don't know the ages of the children, but some of the ones who were unattended seemed to be very young...I'm guessing no more than two years old. I also saw a few infants who looked to be less than a year, but they had mothers (also homeless). ECM gives the children Bible lessons, brings them food and gives them very basic first aid, but there is no room for them all to come to the orphanage. Only the worst cases make it to the orphanage. Please pray. I suspect this may just be the tip of the iceberg. May God rescue these little ones who are so vulnerable, and may He do it quickly!

We love you guys! Thanks for praying for us! We will try to make time to post on the blog soon! Things have just been a little busy. Oh, wonderful praise report...God provided us with a great diesel SUV to use.

Love in Christ,

James & Denese

visit our blog at
http://jamesanddenese.blogspot.com/

for more info on Trokosi slavery visit
http://www.ecmafrica.org/36288.ihtml

1. No Image 13May
    by
    2012/05/13

David & Lila Chang Newsletter for April, 2012

2. No Image 28Feb
    by NCFC