Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
Extra Form

kc.jpg

경건한 어머니란…
데살로니가 전서 2:6~9
설교: 김성훈 목사
통역: 신재환 목사

1.  경건한 어머니는 자녀들에게 온유한 동시에 자녀를 훈계합니다. (6-7절)
 “죽고 사는 것이 혀의 힘에 달렸나니…” (잠언 18:21)
“부드러운 대답은 분노를 가라앉혀도 과격한 말은 분노를 일으킨다.” (잠언 15:1)
“오래 참으면 관원도 설득할 수 있나니 부드러운 혀는 뼈를 꺾느니라.” (잠언 25:15)
 “상처 입은 자를 치유하는 것보다 강한 아이를 키워내는 게 쉽다.” - 프레드릭 더글라스
 “너희의 단장은 머리를 꾸미고 금을 차고 아름다운 옷을 입는 외모로 하지 말고 오직 마음에 숨은 사람을 온유하고 안정한 심령의 썩지 아니할 것으로 하라 이는 하나님 앞에 값진 것이니라.” (베드로전서 3:3-4)
  “하나님의 훈계는 우리에게 유익함하나님께서 자녀들을 타이르듯 여러분에게 이렇게 격려하신 말씀을 잊었습니까? 내 아들아, 주의 징계를 가볍게 여기지 말며 꾸지람을 듣더라도 낙심하지 말아라. 주께서는 자기가 사랑하는 사람을 꾸짖고 나무라시며 그가 아들로 받아들이는 사람을 다 채찍질하신다.” (히브리서 12:5-6)
“매를 아끼는 자는 그의 자식을 미워함이라 자식을 사랑하는 자는 근실히 징계하느니라.” (잠언 13:24)
“훈계의 책망은 곧 생명의 길이라.” (잠언 6:23)
“네 자식을 징계하라 그리하면 그가 너를 평안하게 하겠고 또 네 마음에 기쁨을 주리라.” (잠언 29:17)
2. 경건한 어머니는 자신의 삶과 복음을 자녀에게 내줍니다. (8절)
 “It’s Not your Present, but your Presence!”
 “자녀가 집을 떠나서도 삶에 여러 어려움, 도전, 시련, 문제 들에 부딪힐 때, 항상 성경적으로 생각하고 성경적으로 행동할수있게 준비시키는 것입니다.”
 “사람이 온 세상을 얻고도 자기 생명을 잃으면 무슨 유익이 있겠느냐? 사람이 자기 생명을 무엇과 바꿀 수 있겠느냐?” (마태복음 16:26)
 “이는 네 속에 거짓이 없는 믿음이 있음을 생각함이라 이 믿음은 먼저 네 외조모 로이스와 네 어머니 유니게 속에 있더니 네 속에도 있는 줄을 확신하노라.” (디모데후서 1:5)
“또 어려서부터 성경을 알았나니 성경은 능히 너로 하여금 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 믿음으로 말미암아 구원에 이르는 지혜가 있게 하느니라.” (디모데후서 3:15)
아이들의 귀가 문제가 아니라 눈이 문제입니다!
 3. 경건한 어머니는 자신이 맡은 책임을 충실히 집니다 (9절)
 “예수님은 지혜와 키가 점점 자라고 하나님과 사람들에게 더욱 사랑을 받았다.” (누가복음 2:52)
A Godly Mother is…
1 Thessalonians 2:6-9
 1. A godly mother is gentle with her children and she disciplines. (vv.6-7)
 “The tongue has the power of life and death.” (Proverbs 18:21)
“A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” (Proverbs 15:1)
“Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gentle tongue can break a bone.” (Proverbs 25:15)
 "It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." -Frederick Douglas
 “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.  Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.” (1 Peter 3:3-4)
 “And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says, “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”  (Hebrews 12:5-6)
“He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.” (Proverbs 13:24)
“The corrections of discipline are the way to life.” (Proverbs 6:23)
“Discipline your son, and he will give you peace; he will bring delight to your soul.” (Proverbs 29:17)
2. A godly mother shares her life and the gospel with her children (v.8)
“It’s not your Present, but your Presence!”
 “To prepare our children to leave home by thinking and acting biblically as they face life’s issues, challenges, problems…To Think and Act BIBLICALLY.”
 “For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Matthew 16:26)
 “I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and I am persuaded, now lives in you also.” (2 Timothy 1:5)
“…how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.” (2 Timothy 3:15)
 It’s not their ears, but it’s their EYES!
 3. A godly mother works hard to fulfill her role. (v.9)
 “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.” (Luke 2:52)

1. Gift of Singleness

“Gift of Singleness” Rev. Jason Kim 1 Corinthians 7:1-7 “I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.” 1 Corinthians 7:7 I. As a single person,...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  2. What is Marriage?

“What is Marriage?” Rev. Jason Kim Ephesians 5:22-33 Marriage is a covenant relationship of lifetime faithfulness. Therefore, say to the Israelites: ‘I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egypt...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  3. A Godly Father is..

“A Godly Father is...” Rev. Jason Kim 1 Thessalonians 2:10-12 I. We were like fathers to you, Encouraging you to live lives worthy of God. (v.11) II. We were like fathers to you, Comforting you to live lives worthy of God. (v.11...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  4. Obey, Honor and Enjoy!

“Obey, Honor and Enjoy!” Rev. Jason Kim Ephesians 6:1-3 I. Obey! “Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.” (v. 1) “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD ...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  5. Do You Want to Get Well?

“Do You Want to Get Well?” Rev. Jason Kim John 5:1-9a Definition of Change; “Make or become different; A departure from the past, a big shift in direction.” “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do y...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  6. Jesus is Risen!

“Jesus is Risen!” Rev. Jason Kim 1 Corinthians 15:12-19 Life is Short. Death is Certain. Eternity is Forever. Q. Is there life after death? If Jesus was not raised from the dead… 1. We would still be in our sins (vv.16-17...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  7. Face to Face with God

“Face to Face with God” Rev. Jason Kim Genesis 17:1-8 1. Abram's Call to Be Blameless (v. 1) “Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life and Sarah shall...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  8. Go Into the Ark!

“Go Into the Ark!” Rev. Jason Kim Genesis 6:1-8; 7:1-10 4 Events – Creation; Man/Woman; The Fall; The Flood (Chapters 1-11) 4 People – Abraham; Isaac; Jacob; Joseph (Chapters 12-50) God’s judgment/anger is an e...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  9. Anthropology 101

“Anthropology 101” Rev. Jason Kim Genesis 2:7, 18-25 “Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.” Genesis 2:7 &ldq...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  10. In the beginning God...

“In the beginning God...” Rev. Jason Kim Genesis 1:1-2 Chapters 1-11, 4 Events (Creaon, Fall, Flood, Tower of Babel) Chapters 12-50, 4 Patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph) The meaning of Genesis is beginning or origin. "In...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  11. A Blessed Hope

“A Blessed Hope” Rev. Jason Kim Revelation 19-20 The most monumental event in human history; the Second Coming of our Lord! 1. The Bema (Judgment seat of Christ) 2. The Marriage Supper of the Lamb “For we will all stand be...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  12. The Woman and the Beast

“The Woman and the Beast” Rev. Jason Kim Revelation 17-18 The origin of Babylon – a gradual and subtle anti-God civilization. Babylon the Great is a personification of Satan and his demonic kingdom that will dominate the w...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  13. God is Angry!

“God is Angry!” Rev. Jason Kim Revelation 14-16 God’s anger is an expression of justice and God’s justice is an act of love. “Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it i...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  14. Complete the Ministry!

“Complete the Ministry!” Rev. Jason Kim 2 Timothy 4:1-5 “Preach the gospel. Use words if necessary.” - Francis of Assisi Preach the Word! “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, cor...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  15. Lukewarm Church

“Lukewarm Church” Rev. Jason Kim Revelation 3:14-22 “I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot, I wish you were either one or the other.” (v. 15) Why was Jesus so upset; What did they do to make Jesus want...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  16. Be Ye Faithful!

Be Ye Faithful!
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  17. An Autopsy of a Dead Church

“An Autopsy of a Dead Church” Rev. Jason Kim Revelation 3:1-6 What would Jesus say to NCFC? What would Jesus say to me if He was writing me a letter? Are you growing spiritually? As a church, are we growing spiritually? Are ther...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  18. Do Not Compromise

“Do Not Compromise” Rev. Jason Kim Revelation 2:12-17 Greetings, “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword.” (v. 12) The Commendation, “I kn...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  19. What About the Love?

“What About the Love?” Rev. Jason Kim Revelation 2:1-7 Commendations - “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden l...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  20. The Revealing of Jesus Christ

“The Revealing of Jesus Christ” Rev. Jason Kim Revelation 1:1-8 I. Revelation “The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place…” (1:1a) 1. The Scripture 2. C...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 Next
/ 2
SCROLL TOP