MP3 Download http://www.fellowshipusa.com/pod/downloa...-02-ec.mp3
Praise MP3 http://www.fellowshipusa.com/pod/downloa...praise.mp3

ec.jpg

“Joseph - A Glimpse of Jesus”
Pastor David Son
Genesis 37-50

I. Character of Joseph at the Beginning
a. Kind of annoying (37:2)
b. Most beloved of Jacob’s sons… and most hated by his brothers (37:3-4)
c. Tactless (37:5)
II. Story of Joseph
a. Sold by brothers into slavery
b. From Potiphar to prison to Pharaoh
c. Reconciliation with his brothers
III. Character of Joseph at the End
a. Evidence of God’s presence in his life (39:3, 39:5, 41:38)
b. Acknowledges God alone, doesn’t take credit for himself (40:8, 41:16)
c. Forgiveness/mercy for his brothers
IV. Joseph’s greatest characterisc is his ability to see God doing something
where others do not
a. God was the one who sent Joseph to Egypt (45:5-8)
b. Where others see tragedy, Joseph can see God moving
c. Glimpse of the death and resurrection of Christ
V. Application Questions
a. What are situations in your life that you consider your “Egypts”?
Can you now see how God used it for His good in your life?
b. Why is it difficult for you to focus on God during moments of difficulty?
c. Would you be able to forgive your brothers like Joseph? Are there
people in your life that you need to forgive? What’s holding you back?
d. Is there anything in your life holding you back from the forgiveness
of God?
e. What are some promises and dreams that God has given you that
have yet to be fulfilled? Do you have faith that God will see them
through?
f. How do you think you will react if they do not?

1. Noah

Noah (Genesis 6-9) Rev. Neil Kim I. Noah was: Favored by God (Gen. 6:8) When Noah gained favor from God, he had special access to God, and through that access, he received power to live a righteous life. A righteous man (Gen. 6:9) Noah’s ri...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  2. Continue to Live in Him

Continue to Live in Him (Colossians 2:6-3:25) Rev. Brian Lee I. Continue to Live in Him ( 2:6-7) Rooted and built up in Him Strengthened in the Faith as you were taught Overflowing with Thankfulness II. Watch out! Hollow and deceptive philo...
    CategoryBrian Lee
    Read More
  3. The Power of the Gospel

The Power of the Gospel (Romans 1:16) Rev. Brian Lee I. The Transformation Two questions that changed my life Do you know for sure that you are going to be with God in Heaven? If God were to ask you, “Why should I let you into My Heaven?” w...
    CategoryBrian Lee
    Read More
  4. Joy Inexpressible

Joy Inexpressible (1 Peter 1:8) Pastor David Son I. Heaven will be our greatest joy II. Joy is a state of being, not an emotion Ability to rejoice, regardless of circumstances III. Joy of salvation Worship should be an expression of joy Kin...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  5. Restoration of Hope

Restoration of Hope (Romans 5:1-5) Rev. Neil Kim I. God gave us hope through Jesus by His grace. (vv. 1-2) II. Hope gives us strength to overcome suffering. (v. 3) Suffering teaches us to depend on Him. Suffering brings people together. Suf...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  6. Time is Short to an Eternal Life with God

Time is Short to an Eternal Life with God Rev. Mark Kosko (1 Corinthians 7:29-31) 1 Corinthians 7:29-31: 29 What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not; 30 tho...
    CategoryMark Kosko
    Read More
  7. Offering Up Firstfruits of Your Time to the Lord

Offering Up Firstfruits of Your Time to the Lord (Deuteronomy 26:1-10) Rev. Mark Kosko I. As with the Israelites, and now because of Christ, God has: Liberated us from this world of sin and oppression Driven us in to the wilderness Given us...
    CategoryMark Kosko
    Read More
  8. True Worshipers: Leading Others to Jesus

True Worshipers: Leading Others to Jesus (John 4:26-42) Pastor Keeyoung Kim I. The invitation to worship begins when you realize through Jesus, you are known and loved fully… at the same time (vv. 17-25) II. Worship is your response when yo...
    CategoryKeeyoung Kim
    Read More
  9. True Worshipers: Nothing Left to Hide

True Worshipers: Nothing Left to Hide (John 4:1-26) Pastor Keeyoung Kim I. The humanity of Jesus II. The unlikely interaction between Jesus and the Samaritan woman III. Living water that satisfies: a physical need pointing to a spiritual ne...
    CategoryKeeyoung Kim
    Read More
  10. Do You Truly Love Me?

Do You Truly Love Me? (John 21:15-17) Pastor Ron Chu Introduction: One of the most important and relevant question for today. 1. What do THESE mean? Possibilities: 2. Why did Jesus ask 3 times? Possibilities: For Pete’s sake! How do we show...
    CategoryETC
    Read More
  11. Biblical Finance: What To Do and Not To Do With Your Money

Biblical Finance: What To Do and Not To Do With Your Money Rev. Neil Kim I. Don’t go into debt What does the Bible say about debt? Debt will harm us. (Romans 13:8) Debt will enslave us. (Proverbs 22:7) Debt will mortgage our future. Debt wi...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  12. Biblical Finance: God’s Providence

(1) Biblical Finance: God’s Providence (1 Chronicles 29:11-12) Rev. Neil Kim I. What does the Bible say about wealth? The Bible does not promise wealth. Wealth is not a sign of God's favor. Wealth is a gift from God to be used in His work. ...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  13. Transformative Faith

Transformative Faith (Acts 9:1-22) Pastor David Son I. What causes us to be afraid of giving our all to God? Fear of man Idols Not enough faith II. Transformative faith of Saul Obedience Transformation Prayer Do we really believe in prayer?...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  14. Laying it Down

Laying it Down (Matthew 11:28-30) Rev. Neil Kim I. We all face problem of weariness and burdens (v. 28) II. Jesus offers us rest from our weariness and burdens (v. 28) He promises to give rest to everyone who comes to him. There are no pre-...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  15. The Life of Joshua

(11) The Life of Joshua Rev. Neil Kim I. Preparation He grew through suffering (James 1:2-4) He learned to submit (Matthew 25:21) He learned how to wait II. Leadership He walked with God He was courageous (John 12:25) He had a plan He didn'...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  16. Anticipation

Anticipation (Matthew 1 & 2) Rev. Dr. Soong-Chan Rah We welcome our guest speaker, Rev. Dr. Soong-Chan Rah, and his family here today. Rev. Dr. Soong-Chan Rah is Milton B. Engebretson Professor of Church Growth and Evangelism at North P...
    CategoryETC
    Read More
  17. Mary Rejoiced As Only A Mother Could Do

Mary Rejoiced As Only A Mother Could Do Rev. Mark Kosko (Luke 1:26-38, 46-55) I. Mary’s background (vv. 26-27) She was a common ordinary young woman From a small town engaged to a carpenter. II. God’s perspective of Mary Mary was highly fav...
    CategoryMark Kosko
    Read More
  18. After the Battle is Over

(9) After the Battle is Over (Joshua 22) Rev. Neil Kim I. Joshua commands them for their faithfulness and obedience. (vv. 1-4) These two and a half tribes listened to God’s Word, and obeyed it. There is freedom in knowing that you heard the...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  19. The Lord is a Warrior, the Lord is His Name!

(8) The Lord is a Warrior, the Lord is His Name! (Joshua 10-12) Pastor Keeyoung Kim I. The Amorites were struck with fear of the Lord (vv. 1-2) II. The Amorites wage war against the Gibeonites (vv. 3-5) III. The Gibeonites cry out for prote...
    CategoryKeeyoung Kim
    Read More
  20. The Good News in the Gibeonites’ Deception

(7) The Good News in the Gibeonites’ Deception (Joshua 9) Pastor Keeyoung Kim I. The two different responses to the works of God Kings of Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites waged war (v. 1) People of Gibeon s...
    CategoryKeeyoung Kim
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 Next
/ 22
SCROLL TOP