Date 2017-06-11
Bible 1 Corinthians 7:1-7
MP3 Download http://www.fellowshipusa.com/pod/downloa...-11-ec.mp3

“Gift of Singleness”

Rev. Jason Kim
1 Corinthians 7:1-7

“I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from
God; one has this gift, another has that.” 1 Corinthians 7:7
I. As a single person, serve Jesus wholeheartedly.
“I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned
about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. But a married man
is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his
wife—and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is
concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord
in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the
affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. I am saying this
for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right
way in undivided devotion to the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 7:32-35
II. As a single person, be resolute to moral purity.
Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have
sexual relations with a woman.” 1 Corinthians 7:1
III. As a single person, pursue God pleasing relaonships.
“Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love
and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.”
2 Timothy 2:22
“Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of
your heart.” Psalm 37:4

1. Love Must Be Sincere!

“Love Must Be Sincere!” Rev. Jason Kim Romans 12:3-21 Q. What makes people(you) happy? “For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though ma...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  2. Sin, Death and the Gospel

“Sin, Death and the Gospel” Rev. Brian Lee 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 I. The Bad: Sin & Death What is Sin? • Harmartia: Missing the Mark • Transgression of the law of God (1 John 3:4) • Rebellion against God (Deut 9...
    CategoryBrian Lee
    Read More
  3. The Holiness of God

“The Holiness of God” P. David Son I. The holiness of God a. Definable? b. There is no one like our God c. Exodus 15:11 - “Who among the gods is like you, O Lord? Who is like you – majestic in holiness, awesome in gl...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  4. The Bible

“The Bible” Rev. Mark Kosko Jeremiah 24:6-7 Return to Him with All Your Heart. A. The Bible is the Word of God: Scripture is the means in which God has communicated to us not only his very existence but also his grand plan of cr...
    CategoryMark Kosko
    Read More
  5. Sola Fide! (By Faith Alone!)

“Sola Fide! (By Faith Alone!)” Rev. Jason Kim Romans 4:1-5; James 2:21-24 Soteriology: study of salvation “The symbol of the religion of Jesus is the cross, not the scales.” John Stott Salvation is Received by Faith ...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  6. Trinity

"Trinity” Rev. Neil Kim Genesis 1:26; Matthew 28:16-20 The doctrine of the Trinity is central to our faith. The word “trinity” means “tri-unity” or “three-in-oneness,” which means that God is three ...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  7. Special Guest Speaker: Rev. Young Kim

Special Guest Speaker: Rev. Young Kim Young has been married to Hannah for 22 years and has 5 incredible children, 4 girls and 1 boy. He has been in the ministry for the past 20 years primarily working with youth and spent many of those 20 ...
    CategoryETC
    Read More
  8. Are You Going to Heaven or Hell?

“Are You Going to Heaven or Hell?” Rev. Jason Kim Luke 16:19-28 “Mortals, born of woman, are of few days and full of trouble. They spring up like flowers and wither away; like fleeting shadows, they do not endure… I...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  9. No Other Name but Jesus

“No Other Name but Jesus” Rev. Jason Kim Acts 4:1-12 “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12 1. All sin is against God alone....
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  10. Jesus, God Incarnate

“Jesus, God Incarnate” Rev. Jason Kim John 1:1-5 “Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ,...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  11. God’s Scandalous Grace

“God’s Scandalous Grace” Rev. Jason Kim Hosea 1 When the LORD began to speak through Hosea, the LORD said to him, "Go, marry a promiscuous woman and have children with her, for like an adulterous wife this land is guilty o...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  12. Fathers, Bless your Children!

“Fathers, Bless your Children!” Rev. Jason Kim Ephesians 6:1-4 “Could I climb to the highest places in Athens, I would lift up my voice and proclaim; Fellow citizens, why do you turn and scrape every stone to gather wealth...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  13. Fathers, Bless your Children!

“Fathers, Bless your Children!” Rev. Jason Kim Ephesians 6:1-4
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  14. A Slave to All

“A Slave to All” Rev. Jason Kim 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 Q. When is the last time you shed tears and prayed for your lost friends or family members? Q. Have you forgotten what it was like before you became a follower of Jesus? Q. D...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  15. Fundamentals of a Healthy Marriage Relationship

“Fundamentals of a Healthy Marriage Relationship” Rev. Neil Kim The proper understanding of thebasic principles for marriage can help us experience a greater sense of fulfillment for our marriage relationship. I. Who designed ma...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  16. Submit to One Another

Submit to One Another - NCFC Sermon 05222016 : Rev. Jason Kim   Filetype: MP3 - Size: 29.15MB - Duration: 42:27 m (96 kbps 44100 Hz) Your browser does not support the audio player       Submit to One Another Rev. Jason Kim Ephesians 5:21-33 ...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  17. We Are Family

“We Are Family” Rev. Jason Kim Ephesians 2:19-22 The meaning of Ecclesia “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called y...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  18. The Motherhood of God

“The Motherhood of God” Rev. Jason Kim Isaiah 66:10-14 All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. -Abraham Lincoln Mothers are an almost perfect picture of God. I. God’s characteristic is reflected in our mother’s gen...
    CategoryJason Kim
    Read More
  19. Sunday Sermon

Sunday Sermon Speaker: Marcia Hadfield
    CategoryETC
    Read More
  20. Pass It On!

“Pass It On!” Rev. Brian Lee 2 Timothy 2:1-2 I. The Faith passed on through Generations 1. Grandmother Lois  Mother Eunice  Timothy (2 Tim 1:5) 2. Abraham  Isaac  Jacob (Genesis) 3. My Grandmother  My Parents  Me  _______...
    CategoryBrian Lee
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 Next
/ 22
SCROLL TOP