Date 2017-02-12
Bible Genesis 1:1-2
MP3 Download http://www.fellowshipusa.com/pod/downloa...017-ec.mp3
Praise MP3 http://www.fellowshipusa.com/pod/downloa...praise.mp3

ec.jpg

“In the beginning God...”

Rev. Jason Kim
Genesis 1:1-2

Chapters 1-11, 4 Events (Creaon, Fall, Flood, Tower of Babel)
Chapters 12-50, 4 Patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph)
The meaning of Genesis is beginning or origin.
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
Genesis 1:1
We've got to come to terms with the fact that the Bible, primarily,
is not a book to be explained, it is a book to be believed.
Science invesgates the problems of when and how the observable
universe came into existence and connues to funcon…the
Scripture, word of God deals with the who, why and what
concerning creaon.
“Lord, I know that people’s lives are not their own; it is not for
them to direct their steps.” Jeremiah10:23
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence
of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1

1. God’s Compassion for the World

Revealing Jesus in Jonah - Part 2: God’s Compassion for the World (Jonah 4) Pastor Keeyoung Kim I. Part 1: Called by God, for your good and His glory When you encounter God, God calls you to people, not to yourself The power of God is revea...
    CategoryKeeyoung Kim
    Read More
  2. Jonah’s Anger & God’s Compassion

Jonah’s Anger & God’s Compassion (Jonah 4) Rev. Brian Lee I. Jonah became angry at God For not brining destruction on Ninevites (3:10) Upset over God’s redemption and forgiveness? (v. 3) Anger leads to foolish (irrational) judgments and...
    CategoryBrian Lee
    Read More
  3. Called by God, for Your Good and His Glory

Revealing Jesus in Jonah— Part 1: Called by God, for Your Good and His Glory (Jonah 3) Pastor Keeyoung Kim I. When you encounter God, God calls you to people, not to yourself II. The power of God is revealed in our obedience, despite our la...
    CategoryKeeyoung Kim
    Read More
  4. Fear-Based Reaction vs. Faith-Based Response

Fear-Based Reaction vs. Faith-Based Response (Jonah 3:1-10) Rev. Sara Pyon I. Jonah’s fear-based reaction to God’s command (Chapter 1) II. Jonah’s fear of men replaced by fear of God (Chapter 2) III. Jonah’s faith-based response to God’s se...
    CategorySara Pyon
    Read More
  5. Make Good on your Faith in the Lord

Make Good on your Faith in the Lord (Jonah 2:1-10) Rev. Mark Kosko I. A Place for Deep Thought God had Jonah’s Attention in the Fish’s Belly (v. 1) Was Jonah truly sorry or just stuck? He Praised God nonetheless II. Consequences for Disobed...
    CategoryMark Kosko
    Read More
  6. God’s Calling and Our Mission

God’s Calling and Our Mission (Jonah 2 and Isaiah 6) Rev. Brian Lee I. God’s Calling Jonah 1:1-2: Go to Nineveh! Isaiah 6:8-10 Whom Shall I Send? Who will go for us? Go and tell. Acts 9:10-18 Go Pray for Saul (Ananias) Gen 12:1 Go to the la...
    CategoryBrian Lee
    Read More
  7. It’s His World, We’re Just Living in it

It’s His World, We’re Just Living in it (Jonah 1:1-17) Rev. Mark Kosko I. Jonah: A Prophet of God Prophet: one who delivers God’s message of warning or prophecy Jonah accepted Lord as Almighty but lacked fear and reverence Jonah defied God’...
    CategoryMark Kosko
    Read More
  8. Running Away From God

Running Away From God (Jonah 1:1-17) Rev. Sara Pyon I. Historical Background Jonah (2 Kings 14:25) Ninevah – Capital of Assyria (Nahum 3) II. Jonah Hears the Word of God and Disobeys It (vv. 1-3) Jonah tries to flee from God Why did Jonah r...
    CategorySara Pyon
    Read More
  9. The Secret of Being Content

The Secret of Being Content (Philippians 4:10-23) Rev. Brian Lee I. The Secret of Being Content Is learned through life experiences Is learning to adapt to every situation Is learning to depend on Christ II. Sharing the Blessing of Gifts En...
    CategoryBrian Lee
    Read More
  10. Let It Go

Let It Go (Colossians 3:1-3) Rev. Moses Kim Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you die...
    CategoryETC
    Read More
  11. A Peace Which Transcends All Understanding

A Peace Which Transcends All Understanding (Philippians 4:2-9) Rev. Mark Kosko I. Agree with each other in the Lord Do you want to be right, or have peace? Unity in Fellowship can overcome our individual differences Book of Life as a subtle...
    CategoryMark Kosko
    Read More
  12. No More Tearful Regrets

No More Tearful Regrets (Philippians 3:17-4:1) Rev. Mark Kosko I. Join, Follow, Take Note . . . Live! (v.17) Being united with Christ inspires a better Way But can ___________ _____________ (serving at NCFC) bring about _____________ ______...
    CategoryMark Kosko
    Read More
  13. Don’t Trust Your Flesh and Move Forward

Don’t Trust Your Flesh and Move Forward (Philippians 3:1-16) Rev. Neil Kim Don’t Trust Your Flesh (Philippians 3:1-11) I. True characteristics of believers They worship the Lord in Spirit (v. 3) Their heart is intimate with God (v. 3) They ...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  14. Press On!

Press On! (Philippians 3:12-16) Rev. Brian Lee I. Current State (v. 12) Imperfection Progressing towards perfection II. What It Takes (vv. 13-16) Be Focused on the Goal (3:8-11, Heb 12:1) Be Determined: It’s a life-long process (v. 14) Forg...
    CategoryBrian Lee
    Read More
  15. Thanksgiving in the Midst of Lament

“Thanksgiving in the Midst of Lament” Dr. Soong-Chan Rah (Jeremiah 29:4-9; Lamentations 3:19-22, 43-50) We welcome Dr. Soong-Chan Rah here with us today. He is a former pastor and dear friend of NCFC. He is currently the Milton B. Engebrets...
    CategoryETC
    Read More
  16. Putting Humility Into Action

“Putting Humility Into Action” (Philippians 2:19-30) Rev. Neil Kim I. Actions of humility and reasons for humility Do you consider others better than you? Do you have interests of others? (vv. 3-4) Humility brings forth encouragement, comfo...
    CategoryNeil Kim
    Read More
  17. A Coming of Age

“A Coming of Age” (Philippians 2:19-30) Rev. Mark Kosko I. Timothy & the Influence of a Faithful Community A sincere faith instilled in Timothy by strong women of faith (1 Tim 1:5) He also served with his father Apostle Paul considered ...
    CategoryMark Kosko
    Read More
  18. The Mark of a Servant

“The Mark of a Servant” (Philippians 2:12-18) Pastor Keeyoung Kim I. Knowing Jesus leads to imitating Jesus (vv. 1-11) II. A servant is committed to accomplishing God’s work (vv. 12-13) III. A servant constantly examines his heart (vv. 14-1...
    CategoryKeeyoung Kim
    Read More
  19. Moving Forward 3

Moving Forward 3
    CategoryETC
    Read More
  20. Moving Forward 1

CategoryETC
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 Next
/ 22
SCROLL TOP