Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
Extra Form

kc.jpg

경건한 어머니란…
데살로니가 전서 2:6~9
설교: 김성훈 목사
통역: 신재환 목사

1.  경건한 어머니는 자녀들에게 온유한 동시에 자녀를 훈계합니다. (6-7절)
 “죽고 사는 것이 혀의 힘에 달렸나니…” (잠언 18:21)
“부드러운 대답은 분노를 가라앉혀도 과격한 말은 분노를 일으킨다.” (잠언 15:1)
“오래 참으면 관원도 설득할 수 있나니 부드러운 혀는 뼈를 꺾느니라.” (잠언 25:15)
 “상처 입은 자를 치유하는 것보다 강한 아이를 키워내는 게 쉽다.” - 프레드릭 더글라스
 “너희의 단장은 머리를 꾸미고 금을 차고 아름다운 옷을 입는 외모로 하지 말고 오직 마음에 숨은 사람을 온유하고 안정한 심령의 썩지 아니할 것으로 하라 이는 하나님 앞에 값진 것이니라.” (베드로전서 3:3-4)
  “하나님의 훈계는 우리에게 유익함하나님께서 자녀들을 타이르듯 여러분에게 이렇게 격려하신 말씀을 잊었습니까? 내 아들아, 주의 징계를 가볍게 여기지 말며 꾸지람을 듣더라도 낙심하지 말아라. 주께서는 자기가 사랑하는 사람을 꾸짖고 나무라시며 그가 아들로 받아들이는 사람을 다 채찍질하신다.” (히브리서 12:5-6)
“매를 아끼는 자는 그의 자식을 미워함이라 자식을 사랑하는 자는 근실히 징계하느니라.” (잠언 13:24)
“훈계의 책망은 곧 생명의 길이라.” (잠언 6:23)
“네 자식을 징계하라 그리하면 그가 너를 평안하게 하겠고 또 네 마음에 기쁨을 주리라.” (잠언 29:17)
2. 경건한 어머니는 자신의 삶과 복음을 자녀에게 내줍니다. (8절)
 “It’s Not your Present, but your Presence!”
 “자녀가 집을 떠나서도 삶에 여러 어려움, 도전, 시련, 문제 들에 부딪힐 때, 항상 성경적으로 생각하고 성경적으로 행동할수있게 준비시키는 것입니다.”
 “사람이 온 세상을 얻고도 자기 생명을 잃으면 무슨 유익이 있겠느냐? 사람이 자기 생명을 무엇과 바꿀 수 있겠느냐?” (마태복음 16:26)
 “이는 네 속에 거짓이 없는 믿음이 있음을 생각함이라 이 믿음은 먼저 네 외조모 로이스와 네 어머니 유니게 속에 있더니 네 속에도 있는 줄을 확신하노라.” (디모데후서 1:5)
“또 어려서부터 성경을 알았나니 성경은 능히 너로 하여금 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 믿음으로 말미암아 구원에 이르는 지혜가 있게 하느니라.” (디모데후서 3:15)
아이들의 귀가 문제가 아니라 눈이 문제입니다!
 3. 경건한 어머니는 자신이 맡은 책임을 충실히 집니다 (9절)
 “예수님은 지혜와 키가 점점 자라고 하나님과 사람들에게 더욱 사랑을 받았다.” (누가복음 2:52)
A Godly Mother is…
1 Thessalonians 2:6-9
 1. A godly mother is gentle with her children and she disciplines. (vv.6-7)
 “The tongue has the power of life and death.” (Proverbs 18:21)
“A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” (Proverbs 15:1)
“Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gentle tongue can break a bone.” (Proverbs 25:15)
 "It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." -Frederick Douglas
 “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.  Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.” (1 Peter 3:3-4)
 “And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says, “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”  (Hebrews 12:5-6)
“He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.” (Proverbs 13:24)
“The corrections of discipline are the way to life.” (Proverbs 6:23)
“Discipline your son, and he will give you peace; he will bring delight to your soul.” (Proverbs 29:17)
2. A godly mother shares her life and the gospel with her children (v.8)
“It’s not your Present, but your Presence!”
 “To prepare our children to leave home by thinking and acting biblically as they face life’s issues, challenges, problems…To Think and Act BIBLICALLY.”
 “For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Matthew 16:26)
 “I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and I am persuaded, now lives in you also.” (2 Timothy 1:5)
“…how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.” (2 Timothy 3:15)
 It’s not their ears, but it’s their EYES!
 3. A godly mother works hard to fulfill her role. (v.9)
 “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.” (Luke 2:52)

1. How to Serve

“How to Serve” - Genesis 24 Rev. Moses Kim I. Blessed to be a blessing Recognize that God has blessed us God’s blessing is to be shared II. Called to serve Vision must be clearly understood by the one who is serving Servant carries out the ...
    CategoryPastor Moses Kim
    Read More
  2. Committed God for Committed Sinful Sinners

Committed God for Committed Sinful Sinners I. Satan is crafty (v. 1) Satan is known as the father of lies, the accuser, and the tempter. Satan’s goal is to make us desire independence from God rather than dependence on God. II. Eve believes...
    CategoryPastor Moses Kim
    Read More
  3. The Glory of the Lord

The Glory of the Lord - NCFC Sermon 082910 http://www.fellowshipusa.org “The Glory of the Lord” Exodus 40:34-35 I. According to the Westminster Catechism, the chief end of man/woman is to _________________ God and to _______________ Him for...
    CategoryPastor Moses Kim
    Read More
  4. Destiny

“Destiny” Jeremiah 1:4-10 Verse Context Application Verse 4 Jeremiah’s prophetic experience comes through God’s call upon his life God’s call can be found through RELATIONSHIP with Him Verse 5 God’s four actions towards the prophet -God kne...
    CategoryPastor Moses Kim
    Read More
  5. Love Each Other

“Love Each Other” John 15:17 They say that a picture speaks a thousand words. Here’s the life of Jesus through the images I collected through Google.
    CategoryPastor Moses Kim
    Read More
  6. Doing Ministry

“Doing Ministry” Luke 8:41-56; 10:29-37 I. Introduction All ministry is first of all ____________________ One of the prerequisites of a helper is that you _________________ Every ____________________ of ministry reveals something of God We ...
    CategoryPastor Moses Kim
    Read More
  7. Shema

“Shema” Ezekiel 20-22 This week’s scripture is from Ezekiel 20-22, but we will focus on Chapter 20 for today’s message. I. Outline of Ezekiel 20 The elders of Israel are reminded of the rebellion in Egypt (vv. 1-9) The elders of Israel are ...
    CategoryPastor Moses Kim
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
SCROLL TOP