1. Bought into the deception of the serpent
2. Consequence of Sin
3. The blame game (3:12) Man – woman – serpent that YOU created
4. Dealing with their own power
5. Sin leads to death (James 1:14-15)
Temptation (deception)  Evil Desire (Conceived)  Sin  Fully Grown  Death
III. God
1. Asked questions
2. Made garments of skin for Adam and his wife (Gen3:21)
3. Consequence of sin is death but the Gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord
(Romans 6:23)

1. Kill! Kill! Kill! That’s all We Want

(35) Kill! Kill! Kill! That’s all We Want (John 18:28-19:16) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. Fascinating Dichotomy Avoid ceremonial uncleanliness (18:28-29) Taking the role of a judge (18:29-31) II. Man of Clear Conviction No apology (18:36-37) Only th...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  2. The Difference

(34) The Difference (John 18:1-27) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. The Destiny He knew (v. 4) I AM (vv. 5-7) Fulfillment of prophecy (v. 9) II. The Mission (v. 11) The cup of betrayal The cup of pain The cup of loneliness III. The Style Openly (vv. 20-...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  3. A Shepherd and a Thief

(31) A Shepherd and a Thief (John 10:1-21) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. Contrast between a Shepherd and a Thief A Shepherd enters by the gate. A thief climbs in by some other way. Sheep know the voice of the shepherd. Sheep does not know the voice o...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  4. It’s So Clear to Me!

(30) It’s So Clear to Me! (John 9:13-41) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. Who is Really Blind? The former blind man or the Pharisees who refused to believe? The spiritually blind II. Reasons for Their Blindness Their world view (vv. 16, 29-34) Unbelief ...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  5. Can You See?

(29) Can You See? (John 9:1-12) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. The Conspiracy Continues Psychological effect Responsive effect II. Differences in Point of View Disciples’ point of view Worldly, humanly Judgmental and condemnation Jesus’ point of view ...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  6. You Just Don’t Get It, Do You?

(27) You Just Don’t Get It, Do You? (John 8:12-36) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. You Just Don’t Get It! The present (vv. 12-13) The future (vv. 21-22) In between (vv. 31-33) II. Why? Their lack of understanding (worldview) (vv. 13, 22, 33) Spiritual ...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  7. Be An Amazing Person!

(27) Be An Amazing Person! (John 8:12-36) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. A Long Preparation for Great Work You need a long period of preparation and hard work if you are going to do a great thing. If you want to do great things, you must capture the o...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  8. Be Amazing!

(26) Be Amazing! (John 8:1-11) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. Amazing Grace, Amazing God II. Be More Like Him (Be Amazing!) Be more like Him in your thinking Be more like Him in your approach to life Be more like Him in your character Be more like Him...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  9. How Could It Have Been that Difficult?

(25) How Could It Have Been that Difficult? (John 7:37-52) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. So Wrong How can you be so blinded? Are you indifferent? Can your view can be so detrimental? II. The Claims of Jesus “I AM!” Either He is or he is the worst lia...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  10. All Sorts of Miracles and Healings!

(14) All Sorts of Miracles and Healings! (John 4:43-5:9) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. Occasion Back in Galilee (4:43) He was welcomed there. Reason: They saw what He had done (4:45) Back in Cana: Random? (4:46). He performs another miracle. Back in ...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  11. We Have a Dream

“We Have a Dream” (Proverbs 29:18) Dr. W. Jamie Kim This Keep the Dream Alive campaign will most likely be my last major fundraising effort at NCFC before my retirement. Therefore, I feel it’s imperative that I share with you some important...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  12. (11) Evangelism: The Way Jesus Did It

(11) Evangelism: The Way Jesus Did It (John 4:15-35) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. The Way Jesus Did It Be intentional (v. 4) Wait for the right moment, but be proactive (vv. 5-6) Be natural and start a conversation (v. 7) Overcome prejudice or stere...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  13. (10) A Spring of Living Water

(10) A Spring of Living Water (John 4:1-15) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. Unpredictable Course Incarnation Baptism First disciples First miracle Visit to the temple First guest First evangelism II. Divine Appointment He had to go through It could hav...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  14. (9) Whoever Believes in Me has Eternal Life

(9) Whoever Believes in Me has Eternal Life (John 3:22-36) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. You Must Be Born Again The definition: A spiritual experience II. It is a Faith- Action You must accept it (vv. 10-11) In order to accept it, you must believe it...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  15. (8) You Must Be Born Again!

(8) You Must Be Born Again! (John 3:1-21) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. The Paradox A man of excellent standing (v. 1) Possessed analytical ability (v. 2) But couldn’t comprehend a simple spiritual insight (vv. 4, 7) II. A Complex Truth Made Simple D...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  16. (7) The Cleansing of the Temple

(7) The Cleansing of the Temple (John 2:12-25) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. The Act of the Cleansing of the Temple Explain the background Define ‘temple’ Define ‘cleansing’ II. The Significance of the Act The meaning of the ‘house’ The passion The a...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  17. (6) The First Sign: Miracle at the Wedding

(6) The First Sign: Miracle at the Wedding (John 2:1-12) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. The Occasion II. The Orchestration The wedding took place Jesus was there The disciples were there too Wine ran out Mary alerts Jesus Jesus’ possible reaction or r...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  18. (5) Leadership and Influence

(5) Leadership and Influence (John 1:35-51) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. John the Baptist’s Leadership and Influence It was transparent It was honest (vv. 31, 33) Possessed insight and understanding (vv. 29, 36) Totally focused on Jesus (vv. 26-27, ...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  19. (4) Rewarding Relationship

(4) Rewarding Relationship (John 1:29-34) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. Revelation General revelation Special revelation II. Receiver You must be prepared You must be on call You must be in communion III. John’s Example I didn’t know Heard from God T...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
  20. (1) That You May Believe

(1) That You May Believe (John 20:29-31, 21:24-25) Dr. W. Jamie Kim I. Get to Know the Author A. It is John, the son of Zebedee and Salmone, a younger brother of James (Mk.1:20-21) B. He most likely was the youngest of the apostles when he ...
    CategoryJamie Kim
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
/ 6
SCROLL TOP