Bible John 5:1-9a
MP3 Download http://www.fellowshipusa.com/pod/downloa...-23-ec.mp3
Praise MP3 http://www.fellowshipusa.com/pod/downloa...praise.mp3

“Do You Want to Get Well?”
 Rev. Jason Kim
John 5:1-9a

Definition of Change; “Make or become different; A departure from the
past, a big shift in direction.”
“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”
–Isaiah 43:19
"Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.” (v.8)
1. Get up – Do you believe?
2. Pick up your mat – Leave behind the old!
3. Walk – Keep walking!
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that
they may have life and have it to the full. Life abundantly.” –John 10:10
"Do you want to get well?"
“Insanity is doing the same things over & over again, expecting
different results.” –Albert Einstein

1. Joseph - A Glimpse of Jesus

“Joseph - A Glimpse of Jesus” Pastor David Son Genesis 37-50 I. Character of Joseph at the Beginning a. Kind of annoying (37:2) b. Most beloved of Jacob’s sons… and most hated by his brothers (37:3-4) c. Tactless (3...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  2. The Seven Seals

The Seven Seals
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  3. The Holiness of God

“The Holiness of God” P. David Son I. The holiness of God a. Definable? b. There is no one like our God c. Exodus 15:11 - “Who among the gods is like you, O Lord? Who is like you – majestic in holiness, awesome in gl...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  4. The Death of Stephen

The Death of Stephen (Acts 6-7) Pastor David Son I. Acts Recap Jesus Early church Need for deacons II. Life of Stephen Full of the Spirit and wisdom Humility Peace in the face of death III. Death of Stephen History of Jewish people Trying t...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  5. Samuel—To Obey is Better Than Sacrifice

Samuel—To Obey is Better Than Sacrifice Pastor David Son I. Background Time of judges Accomplishments Relationship with Saul/David II. Samuel lives his life by what’s expected of us by God not man 15:22 – “To obey is better than sacrifice” ...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  6. Joy Inexpressible

Joy Inexpressible (1 Peter 1:8) Pastor David Son I. Heaven will be our greatest joy II. Joy is a state of being, not an emotion Ability to rejoice, regardless of circumstances III. Joy of salvation Worship should be an expression of joy Kin...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  7. Transformative Faith

Transformative Faith (Acts 9:1-22) Pastor David Son I. What causes us to be afraid of giving our all to God? Fear of man Idols Not enough faith II. Transformative faith of Saul Obedience Transformation Prayer Do we really believe in prayer?...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  8. Cling to the Lord

Cling to the Lord (Genesis 32) Pastor David Son I. The character of Jacob Cheater/trickster/liar Go-getter Successful II. God’s first encounter with Jacob Jacob’s reaction is prideful III. God’s second encounter with Jacob Jacob’s reaction ...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
  9. Incarnational Church Through Belief

Incarnational Church Through Belief (John 6) Pastor David Son I. Character of Jesus Compassionate Empathetic Incarnational II. The Incarnational Church Too much? Or fear? III. The answer is faith – to believe IV. 3 different responses to Je...
    CategoryDavid Son
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
SCROLL TOP