7. Caleb*
III. It’s Wonderful to be Young
1. Enjoy the life
2. Dream Big
3. However, don’t forget you must give an account
4. Meaningless of life without God: now or later
IV. Conclusion
1. Ecclesiastes 12:13‭-‬14 ‬‬‬‬
Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind (Young, Single, Married).  For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil
2. 1 Corinthians 7:17-20 "This is the rule I lay down in all the churches. I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God’s commands is what counts.”
3. Isa 60:1 – Arise, Shine for your light has come and the glory of the Lord rises upon you
4. 1 Tim 4:12, 15 - Strive for Maturity
5. Cling onto the Promises of God: (Isaiah 40:30-31)
6. Ephesians 3:20-21
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."

1. The New Land...We Must Cross the Jordan

The New Land...We Must Cross the Jordan (Joshua 3) Rev. Daniel Kim I. Acknowledge His Presence and follow it. (vv. 3-4, 9-10) II. Consecrate yourselves (v. 5) III. Acknowledge the chosen leaders (v. 7) IV. Stay faithful during the process, ...
    CategoryMissionary
    Read More
  2. The Journey of LIFE

The Journey of LIFE (John 7:25-36) Missionary Ruth Kim 7:25-31 where I am from 7:32-36 where I am going I. LIFE as a Journey Landmark vs. Destination Landmark - Seen Destination - Unseen 2 Corinthian 4:18 Illumination (Light) John 8:12 Ps. ...
    CategoryMissionary
    Read More
  3. Looking Beneath the Surface

(23) Looking Beneath the Surface (John 7:14-24) Rev. Daniel Kim I. An Own man : Like Jews One who hears but does not understand (v. 15) If one is different from them, then one is wrong. One who seeks his own glory (v. 18) One who can’t keep...
    CategoryMissionary
    Read More
  4. An Unknown Brother to the Well-Known Master

An Unknown Brother to the Well-Known Master (John 7:1-13) Missionary Ruth Kim I. For even his own brothers did not believe in him. (v. 5) Matt 13:54-56, Mark 6:3 II. James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ (James 1:1a, Gal 1:19...
    CategoryMissionary
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
SCROLL TOP