크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
Extra Form
Date 2017-05-28
Bible Ephesians 5:22-33

ec.jpg

“What is Marriage?”
Rev. Jason Kim
Ephesians 5:22-33
Marriage is a covenant relationship of lifetime faithfulness.
Therefore, say to the Israelites: ‘I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from
under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I
will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.
I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know
that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the
Egyptians.” Exodus 6:6-7
When the Lord began to speak through Hosea, the Lord said to him, “Go,
marry a promiscuous woman and have children with her, for like an adulterous
wife this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the Lord.” Hosea 1:2
I. Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. (vv.22-24)
Submission vs. Obedience
This is not a master of competence or ability, but rather a matter of
assigned role.
II. Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church. (vv25-32)
“It was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer…...he poured
out his life unto death and was numbered with the transgressors. For he
bore the sin of many and made intercession for the transgressors.”
Isaiah 53:10-12
“After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it,
just as Christ does the church—

1. What Kind of Disciple are You?

What Kind of Disciple are You? (Luke 5:1-11) Rev. Dave Chang I. True disciples live a life of faith (vv. 4-7) Faith requires trusting in Jesus Christ (vv. 4-5) Faith requires obedience to Jesus Christ (vv. 5-7) II. True disciples live a lif...
    CategoryDavid Chang
    Read More
  2. Be a Church of Prayer

Be a Church of Prayer (Acts 12:1-19) Rev. Dave Chang I. Prayer brings us together (v. 5) Unity Team-mentality Perseverance II. Prayer allows for the supernatural to happen (vv. 6-10) Prayer calls upon the Spirit of God to do the work Prayer...
    CategoryDavid Chang
    Read More
  3. Ministry of Reconciliation

Ministry of Reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:11-21) Rev. Dave Chang I. Proper Motivation (vv. 11-15) Fear: We stand before a holy God with holy reverence (v. 11). Faith: We act upon what is unseen rather than what is seen (v. 12). Love: It i...
    CategoryDavid Chang
    Read More
  4. External Persecution

External Persecution (Acts 5:17-42) Rev. Dave Chang I. What is the cause of persecution? (vv. 17-18) Jealousy (v. 17) Idolatry II. What does persecution lead to? (vv. 19-24) A Call to Obedience (v. 20) An Opportunity to Witness (v. 20) III....
    CategoryDavid Chang
    Read More
  5. Healing: God’s Redemptive Work

Healing: God’s Redemptive Work (Acts 3:1-26) Rev. Dave Chang I. Source: Healing is always done through God’s power (vv. 6, 12, 16) Evidence of a broken world In the name of Jesus Christ Not through our power or godliness II. Result: Healing...
    CategoryDavid Chang
    Read More
  6. Apostle Paul: God’s Transforming Power

Apostle Paul: God’s Transforming Power (Acts 9:1-19) Rev. Dave Chang I. Apostle Paul’s former life (vv. 1-2) God can use anyone, no matter how bad. God can use the “bad” in our lives for his glory. II. Apostle Paul’s encounter with God (vv....
    CategoryDavid Chang
    Read More
  7. What Does True Discipleship Look Like?

"What Does True Discipleship Look Like?" Luke 5:1-11 Rev. David Chang I. True discipleship requires faith and obedience (vv. 4-7). Faith may appear counterintuitive at times. Obedience follows from faith. II. True discipleship requires wors...
    CategoryDavid Chang
    Read More
  8. Not By Sight

“Not By Sight” - Genesis 25 Rev. David Chang I. Living By Faith (vv. 19-22) Pray Go to God first Trust in God’s timing Trust in God’s promises II. Trusting in God’s Choice (vv. 23-28) God’s choice is based on grace God’s choice has salvat...
    CategoryDavid Chang
    Read More
  9. The Depth of the Human Condition

I. The Depth of Human Depravity Example of Sodom (vv. 1-5) Example of Lot (vv. 6-8) II. The Depth of the Influence of Those You Surround Yourself With Lot’s Choice of Where to Live (vv. 9-11) Lot’s Choice of Who His Daughters Were to Marry ...
    CategoryDavid Chang
    Read More
  10. The Lord’s Birth

The Lord’s Birth - NCFC Sermon 121910 Speaker: Rev. David Chang http://www.fellowshipusa.org “Advent—(4) The Lord’s Birth” Matthew 1:18-2:6 I. How God Implemented His Plan Participation of humans (Mt 1:18-19, 24-25) Expectation of the Messi...
    CategoryDavid Chang
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
SCROLL TOP