by NCFC_AIM posted Aug 31, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Aloha Friends and Family,

We arrived safely last Thursday evening.  Both Nicholas & Makayla are getting over a very painful strep throat and Alex with a stomach virus.  We are just getting over our jet lag and exhaustion.  

We miss each and everyone of you already!  You have all made our visit extra special and what a sweet time our family had with you and/or your families/group.  We so wish we could have spent more time at home with some of you, we truly did not have enough time.  Please accept our sincere apologies to those we could not meet up personally.  We thank all of you and pray double portion of blessings upon you and your family. 

When we came back, we jumped right into helping out with serving the community we live in by doing three hours of yard work on Sat morning, which made our exhaustion last longer.  Every summer the residents of the Hualalai Village are responsible for keeping up with the grounds work; everybody that lives here are to pitch in and make it beautiful.  Some people thought we were crazy! 

I (Pam) have started this week serving at the Learning Center.  Let me just say my desk that I left completely clean and organized (as I like it) is now piled up with lots of receipts, mails, files and documents to go through, welcome back to me!!  It's been very refreshing so far as I have shared with you that I have an amazing team of ladies I work with.

Alex will start "working" next week as he is able to take this week off to get adjusted and over his exhaustion/jet lag and taking care of our kids as they are both sick.

We want to end this short update with an encouragement.  We shared with some, if not most of you during our dinner/gathering/meetings the following message that was once again presented to us in one of our devotions and we get the sense that we are supposed to share; may the Holy Spirit convict each of you in the way He wants to:  "One particular man made the mistake of thinking he could serve God on His own, until God reminded him that our family is always our primary mission field.  Not only that, but our family can become our own missions team, serving God together in our community as well as on special missions trips!  Does your family have a mission?  If not, sit down together and create one that allows all of you to use your gifts and passions for God!"  We are all called to be missionaries where God has placed us.  Everyday can be "missions".  We hope each of you will discover new and exciting things God has in store for you and your family as you spend your personal time w/God and know His perfect will and destiny.

Again, we love each of you, we thank God for you in our lives because He has blessed us with you in it.  We pray for multiplications of all your sacrificial giving and we cherish your prayers.  

Family:
-clarity on how God wants to lead our family in the next year/future and for us to obey

Alex:
-wisdom & discernment
-good workers & finances to be available 
-to be able to finish projects
-continue to build new relationships 

Pam:
-trusting in God wholeheartedly in all situations
-understanding that all prosperity and 
adversity comes from God.  Storms come so that we may grow.  We also need pruning to bear fruits.  Having peace that His will be done

Nicholas:
-starting new on-line curriculum this fall (a.k.a., blended learning); may he be motivated and attain his best
-more boys his age/friends to come, as many of his friends have left or are leaving
-grow in confidence by knowing his true identity

Makayla:

-love of learning 

-more good friends 
-grow in confidence by knowing her true identity
-better overall health this year

With love and prayers,
Im family