메뉴 건너뛰기

M'Cheyne Daily Bible Reading

일정시작 : 2012-04-02 (월) 
일정종료 : 2024-04-02 (화) 

Leviticus 5, Psalm 3, 4, Proverbs 20, Colossians 3

Leviticus 5,

1 " 'If a person sins because he does not speak up when he hears a public charge to testify regarding something he has seen or learned about, he will be held responsible.

2 " 'Or if a person touches anything ceremonially unclean-whether the carcasses of unclean wild animals or of unclean livestock or of unclean creatures that move along the ground-even though he is unaware of it, he has become unclean and is guilty.

3 " 'Or if he touches human uncleanness-anything that would make him unclean-even though he is unaware of it, when he learns of it he will be guilty.

4 " 'Or if a person thoughtlessly takes an oath to do anything, whether good or evil-in any matter one might carelessly swear about-even though he is unaware of it, in any case when he learns of it he will be guilty.

5 " 'When anyone is guilty in any of these ways, he must confess in what way he has sinned

6 and, as a penalty for the sin he has committed, he must bring to the LORD a female lamb or goat from the flock as a sin offering; and the priest shall make atonement for him for his sin.

7 " 'If he cannot afford a lamb, he is to bring two doves or two young pigeons to the LORD as a penalty for his sin-one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering.

8 He is to bring them to the priest, who shall first offer the one for the sin offering. He is to wring its head from its neck, not severing it completely,

9 and is to sprinkle some of the blood of the sin offering against the side of the altar; the rest of the blood must be drained out at the base of the altar. It is a sin offering.

10 The priest shall then offer the other as a burnt offering in the prescribed way and make atonement for him for the sin he has committed, and he will be forgiven.

11 " 'If, however, he cannot afford two doves or two young pigeons, he is to bring as an offering for his sin a tenth of an ephah of fine flour for a sin offering. He must not put oil or incense on it, because it is a sin offering.

12 He is to bring it to the priest, who shall take a handful of it as a memorial portion and burn it on the altar on top of the offerings made to the LORD by fire. It is a sin offering.

13 In this way the priest will make atonement for him for any of these sins he has committed, and he will be forgiven. The rest of the offering will belong to the priest, as in the case of the grain offering.' "

14 The LORD said to Moses:

15 "When a person commits a violation and sins unintentionally in regard to any of the LORD's holy things, he is to bring to the LORD as a penalty a ram from the flock, one without defect and of the proper value in silver, according to the sanctuary shekel. It is a guilt offering.

16 He must make restitution for what he has failed to do in regard to the holy things, add a fifth of the value to that and give it all to the priest, who will make atonement for him with the ram as a guilt offering, and he will be forgiven.

17 "If a person sins and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD's commands, even though he does not know it, he is guilty and will be held responsible.

18 He is to bring to the priest as a guilt offering a ram from the flock, one without defect and of the proper value. In this way the priest will make atonement for him for the wrong he has committed unintentionally, and he will be forgiven.

19 It is a guilt offering; he has been guilty of wrongdoing against the LORD."

Psalm 3, 4,

1 O LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me!

2 Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." Selah

3 But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.

4 To the LORD I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill. Selah

5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

6 I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side.

7 Arise, O LORD! Deliver me, O my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.

8 From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people. Selah

1 Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.

2 How long, O men, will you turn my glory into shame? How long will you love delusions and seek false gods? Selah

3 Know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself; the LORD will hear when I call to him.

4 In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent. Selah

5 Offer right sacrifices and trust in the LORD.

6 Many are asking, "Who can show us any good?" Let the light of your face shine upon us, O LORD.

7 You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound.

8 I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Proverbs 20,

1 Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise.

2 A king's wrath is like the roar of a lion; he who angers him forfeits his life.

3 It is to a man's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel.

4 A sluggard does not plow in season; so at harvest time he looks but finds nothing.

5 The purposes of a man's heart are deep waters, but a man of understanding draws them out.

6 Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who can find?

7 The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him.

8 When a king sits on his throne to judge, he winnows out all evil with his eyes.

9 Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin"?

10 Differing weights and differing measures-the LORD detests them both.

11 Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right.

12 Ears that hear and eyes that see-the LORD has made them both.

13 Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare.

14 "It's no good, it's no good!" says the buyer; then off he goes and boasts about his purchase.

15 Gold there is, and rubies in abundance, but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel.

16 Take the garment of one who puts up security for a stranger; hold it in pledge if he does it for a wayward woman.

17 Food gained by fraud tastes sweet to a man, but he ends up with a mouth full of gravel.

18 Make plans by seeking advice; if you wage war, obtain guidance.

19 A gossip betrays a confidence; so avoid a man who talks too much.

20 If a man curses his father or mother, his lamp will be snuffed out in pitch darkness.

21 An inheritance quickly gained at the beginning will not be blessed at the end.

22 Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.

23 The LORD detests differing weights, and dishonest scales do not please him.

24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way?

25 It is a trap for a man to dedicate something rashly and only later to consider his vows.

26 A wise king winnows out the wicked; he drives the threshing wheel over them.

27 The lamp of the LORD searches the spirit of a man ; it searches out his inmost being.

28 Love and faithfulness keep a king safe; through love his throne is made secure.

29 The glory of young men is their strength, gray hair the splendor of the old.

30 Blows and wounds cleanse away evil, and beatings purge the inmost being.

Colossians 3

1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.

2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.

7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived.

8 But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices

10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

11 Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

12 Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

13 Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.

20 Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.

21 Fathers, do not embitter your children, or they will become discouraged.

22 Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord.

23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,

24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism.

October 2020
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >  
Date
Schedule
Note
SCROLL TOP